We are still amidst the 2020 storm season, which typically lasts until the end of November. It’s a vital time for businesses and properties to make sure they are prepared for heavy rain and forthcoming snow.
Some steps to prepare may include:
- Trimming any loose branches, dead trees, or materials that may become free or fall and damage windows, etc.
- Make sure the roof is free from debris and potential penetrations
- Have sandbags ready to prepare flooding prone areas
- Clean out drains and sump pump pit
Some signs of water damage in your home:
- Dark or wet spots
- Cracking, bubbling or, flaking or wall material
- Damp, moldy, or musty smell
- A sudden increase in utility bills
Most importantly, make sure you have a company you can trust on standby in the event you suffer any damage to your property. This is where Freedom Restoration comes in. We are available 24/7 for emergency response!
Contact us now for immediate service at 410-451-7110!